masala thosai x masala chai
I learnt something new the other day when I was having this.
- best eaten Indian-style with your right index, middle fingers and thumb; your palm mustn’t be dirtied.
- typically served with coconut chutney (the white condiment), sambar (the red condiment) and tomato chutney (the orange condiment)
- start from the middle, grab the potatoes and work your way to finish it.
- spiced milk tea
- traditionally includes 5 spices (in order of dominance) : cardamon, ginger, black pepper, clove and cinnamon
- easy recipe from the kitchn!